Skincare Haul: Nature Republic | Ally

Hello guys and girls who are reading this blog…. I’m here today to do a Skincare Haul for you guys. Btw, I’m Ally J Recently, I was going through all my stuff and I wanted to look at the things I’ve been purchasing this past few months and I realized I haven’t bought much of clothes or accessories or anything besides skincare. Just saying but I only started liking skincare out of the blue a few months back but looking at my little ‘collection’ it may seem that I’ve been (I wouldn’t say hoarding but collecting) a lot of skincare products.

As many of us know, our skin is the largest organ of our body. Even when I found that out I was like huh? how? what? ok….? Back to topic, I’m probably gonna be doing this haul categorized by brands because I do technically shop based on brands too. Today, the products from this haul are all gonna be from the brand none other than Nature Republic!!! If you’ve met me before, you’ll know how much I love Nature Republic…words can’t describe our relationship. Every time I walk in to a Nature Republic store, I’m bound to leave with a bag in hand.

To be honest, thinking about it, I’ve actually never left without buying anything before. I’m not sure to consider that an accomplishment or what but I guess that says something about how frequently I shop. *very frequent to be exact*

Ok…..enough about the details of my obsession with Nature Republic, let’s get on with the haul already!

~~~~~ Nature Republic ~~~~~

First up is one of my favourite products ever, it is the Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream *try saying that 5 times fast* It’s a night cream or at least I think it’s a night cream, well I use it as a night cream. I apply it as the last step in my skincare routine. It even has Braille on the packaging, which they weren’t shy to state as well.

The Aqua Sherbet Network System
protects the skin from the external
environment by forming a moisture
film over skin. Hyaluronic acid,
a plant-derived moisture factor, keeps
skin moisturized by continuously
maintaining moisture in combination
skin for long hours
Side note: It is stated on the packaging to apply at the last step of skincare. At least now I know I haven’t been doing it wrongly all this time.


The ingredients list is ridiculously long which doesn’t really mean it’s a good thing but it’s been great on my skin and I have absolutely no complains…(I realized this haul has kinda turned into a review) It has a very fresh scent to it. Almost like the sea but exclude the fishy smell. I don’t even know how to describe the smell but it smells amazing! The product comes in a descent-sized jar so it’s definitely worth the money. If you’re still not convinced, Taeyeon of Girls Generation actually filmed an ad about this product. When I saw the ad, I was like…..SOLD!


Next, this product has been getting a lot of love from the beauty bloggers/youtubers. Beth has also mentioned about this product in her own haul or favorites (I forgot) and I can see why people rave about it. It is the Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel. It serves as a moisturizer and also can be used to relief sunburns. Not only can you use it on your skin and face but you can also apply it on your hair as a hair mask.



It comes in this huge tub so you don’t have to worry about preserving the product. I own 2 tubs and my sister stole one so I only have one now but it’s one of those products you would always have in-hand. I’ve always mentioned this to Beth and Sarah that most Korean brands have their own rendition of an aloe vera gel but all of them have different ‘percentage’ of pure aloe in them. For example, the Nature Republic one contains 92% but I have seen other brands claiming to have 98% to even 100%... why is it that everyone loves the Nature Republic one although there are other aloe vera gels out there, which claim to have a higher percentage? That seems to always confuse me but I’m pretty content with this product and I highly recommend it if you're looking for an all-in-one product.


This product is kinda like the cousin to the Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel. Well instead of being just a ‘gel’ it is a soothing gel mist~

The Soothing Gel Mist is a gel mist that 
moisturizes and protects the skin against the 
harmful environment. It is formulated with 
California CCOF-certified organic aloe and 
can be used on the face, arms and legs

It is mentioned that it can be used on the face, arms and legs but I do occasionally and accidentally spray some in my hair. You know how you’re spraying your face but sometimes you aim badly and it just ends up on your hair? No? Ok maybe it’s just me ._. The downside about this product is the spray itself. It doesn’t really give you a ‘hairspray’ spritz but it sprays water droplets. It isn’t that bad but you would still have to pat the product into your skin to absorb better.


This product is a product I’ve wanted to get for the longest time but I was contemplating if whether or not my skin really needed it but I somehow ended up getting it. I use the Nature Republic Real Nature Acai Berry Ampoule before I apply my moisturizer but after I have applied my serum and essence. It comes in a dropper bottle, which makes it easier and more hygienic. This product has a very distinctive smell. Although I can’t say I love or hate it. It smells like a super concentrated berry-ish sauce…

This cleanser contains water from 
Jeju Mountain Sanbang Springs, 
which function as both a makeup 
remover and a facial cleanser and 
eliminates skin impurities requiring 
no additional facial wash

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only lazy one out there. I’m especially lazy in the morning. Being lazy = not wanting to wash your face. Because I was born lazy, I usually skip washing my face with a cleanser and use a cleansing water or cleansing wipe in the morning. I personally enjoy using the Nature Republic Ultra Fresh Jeju Carbonic H2O Cleansing Water.

Long story short, this product is my saviour in the mornings.





I hope you enjoyed reading about my little 'haul.' I don't think I'll be doing monthly favourites like Beth does just cause I love everything and don't really particularly like to 'discriminate'. I may just do random favourites from time-to-time or whenever I feel like it >_<

Don't be lazy,
Ally
It's funny cause look who's saying it >_<

Comments